--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Meiser"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I like that you use the word fiefdom.
>
> I actually think we're in the digital dark age, just as Brewster
> Mckale of archive.org said.
>
> Litterally what's going on here is we have a huge open cyberspace with
> not enough roads and some very scary space inbetween a bunch of closed
> castles like youtube and 300 other social networking sites.

yeah, wrong.

what's stopping you from using bit torrent?

digital has never been more free.

just because some corporate gatekeeper is publishing a
yellow pages doesnt mean you have to use their yellow pages.

all someone needs to do is mesh the stats for popular bit
torrents and you've got a bit-torrent-tube.  oh wait, that's
done already...

(the public doesnt want that anyway.  they'd just use it
to pirate stuff.)