Schlomo is correct, I am

a) on this list
b) also going to the YouTube meet up.

It starts at Noon, and there will be a video scavenger hunt.  I am guessing
some of the participants may be too young to explore videoblogging through
the medium of alcohol, but by all means lure them to your bar... the
Hoegaarden beer is particularly excellent.

The guy who is organizing it seems pretty jazzed that this is going to be a
pretty big event.  I'll be the bald Scottish guy...

If anyone wants to get their YouTube on, I just posted my first video that
actively solicits response videos.  Tell me why you should "call in sick to
work...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVEHJNPhSmc

Cheers

Mark
www.youtube.com/markdaycomedy
www.myspace.com/markday
http://markdaycomedy.blip.tv
http://videotheplanet.wordpress.com
etc. etc.

 Re: YouTube event at Pier 39 in SF
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/videoblogging/message/56790;_ylc=X3oDMTJzbmpqNGM3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzEyODA1NjY2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTU1NDAyMQRtc2dJZAM1Njc5MARzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDdm1zZwRzdGltZQMxMTcxNjE2ODY5>
>  Posted
> by: "schlomo rabinowitz" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  johngaltsjournal
> <http://profiles.yahoo.com/johngaltsjournal>  Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:39 pm
> (PST)  I am so going to this!
>
> I would love to hear about their experiences and what they feel they
> get from the site. And then ask why they are having the meetup there
> and not at my bar.:)
>
> I met Mark Day, who I think is on the list, but didn't get to talk to
> him long. Hopefully he's there.
> <http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=MarkDayComedy>

Schlomo