Hah!
You might appreciate this, on your website it says one of your classes
"is made up of a small group of seniors". I instantly thought oh isn't
  that great, he works with the elderly in new media. :>
Those kids did a great job I really enjoyed hearing what they had to say.

I am very lucky to have pro friends who work at the BBC who shoot and edit
me. I am working on separating myself from them though. I've bought a
Sony DCR-HC38 and I plan on(this week) learning to edit myself. I'll be
putting out a  show a week soon. I'll keep Fearless Cooking about once
a month, with the mad talent I have helping me. I just like the idea
of returning to my indie roots.

Grace