I am doing an article for Camcorder & Computer Video Magazine about
Automatic Video Editing programs and functions.

Many of the low cost consumer video editing products have an option
that allows you to pick a bunch of video scenes, a music track and
then an "editing style" and then the program automatically selects
the best pieces of the video clips, cuts the video to the beat, and
inserts a bunch of cool effects to make it look sexy.

What is your opinion about these kinds of products?

Would you ever use one to create a wedding or special event video?

By the way, many of these now enable you to control the clip
selection, effects and/or cleanup the finished video project.

If you don't want me include your comments in the article, please
tell me not to publish. Either way, you are free to weigh in with your opinion.

Mark Shapiro
Camcorder & Computer Video Magazine
Internet Video Magazine www.internetvideomag.com