Jay,

Great idea! :D  That was the most well-attended NYC Videoblogger
meetup I've been to so far, barring maybe the first one I went to a
few months ago.  I didn't realize so many people were going to show
up, so I never got to finish answering your question.  I'll email you
on that.

It was a pleasure meeting Jay, Ryanne, Obreahny, Grace, Markus, Flux
and several others as well as hanging out with "the usual suspects". :D

Pics from the meetup:

Grace, Charles, Flux, Randolfe, Obreahny, Markus, +2
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/403458533/>

Bill C., Obreahny
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/403458537/>

--