I'm so sorry to hear this, Maureen and I love Freshtopia and we had the
chance ot meet Oscar and Tanja at vloggercon and they are great great
people.

Absolutely mega positive energy sent from here ... Mike's wise mother is
right ... it absolutely works ... I know, I'm a psychologist :)

... love, prayers, positive engergy, the works to Oscar ... Richard and
Maureen

--
Richard
http://richardhhall.org