Guys, sorry about that!  We had a problem in the overnight hours.
I've posted about it to the blog:

http://blog.blip.tv/blog/2007/03/04/a-service-blip/

Basically, we had a problem with DNS.  It was an inconsistent problem,
and started becoming a problem in the middle of the night.  We've
fixed it and everything should be back to normal now.  We're changing
some settings to help prevent this same thing from happening in the
future, and we're also looking very seriously at the idea of
outsourcing our DNS operation as a whole to people who do nothing but DNS.

If you'd like to discuss this, yell at me, find out exactly what's
going on or learn what "SOA" stands for, give me a ring at
646-827-9773.  I'd be happy to listen or to talk, whatever you like.

Yours,

Mike
Co-founder & CEO, blip.tv

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Cammack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>