Oops sorry I missed all the other replies before I posted that.

I wonder just how well that Apple TV will sell, out of all the Apple
products released in recent years, maybe this one is a riskier
proposition - will it catch on? Certainly the price is wild compared
to just getting a cable, I guess it depends how far your TV is from
the computer.

Cheers

Steve Elbows

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?productLearnMore=M9267G/A