Oddly. These three boys attend a Quaker run school. I had hiked them
to this rather steep and quick ascent and then began shooting. If you
heard what I was saying to them it was the opposite of what they did
which egged them on. "Throw kisses!" Of course they exhibited not
that.Instead a got a "foul and pestulant congregation of vapors"
(quoting hamlet).

shannon