Hi Ferd,

In addition to the programs that Adrian mentioned, you can also use
Adobe GoLive, which comes with Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop etc) to
create hotspotted linkable areas within Quicktime videos, using the
Quicktime Sprite track.  So you can create a video frame at bottom
right of frame in Final Cut, and then make that area clickable so
that someone can click it to open any URL or video.  You could then
upload the Quicktime file to Blip and have it play in your Blogger
blog.  There's a tutorial within GoLive help, but I'd be happy to
help you offlist.  If you don't have the Adobe CS suite (it's
expensive - my work bought it for me), you can download a 30 day free
trial from http://www.adobe.com/go/trygolive/ - And if you're an evil
terroristic anarchist, you can also find many, many cracked copies
around if you know where to look ;-)

I think it's a real shame that there aren't more powerful and free
tools around to do this stuff, as it's all built into Quicktime and
possible in Flash.  There was a time (before YouTube, maybe?) when
people were creating free tools like this more often.

On an even more technical level, you could create a custom Flash
Player with a graphic overlay to do what you want (click to play or
click to hide).  If you know how to do that kind of thing...

Rupert
http://www.fatgirlinohio.org
http://www.crowdabout.us/fatgirlinohio/myshow/