Yep, we're all in DC, and we organize a video blogger meetup every
other thursday. The next one will take place a week from this thursday
at a location tbd. Normally we rotate between a happy hour and a
workshop at a local library. More info will be posted here:

http://upcoming.org/group/2631/

or here:

http://dcmediamakers.wordpress.com

We also have a yahoogroup, which can be found here:

andy carvin
www.andycarvin.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "ryanne hodson"