Nice!
In a moment of amazing synchronicity, I found your announcement just
as I was coming to show Freevlog to the first of my friends who has
ever expressed an interest in video blogging.  Just yesterday I
posted a message here saying how none of my friends has ever been
interested.  So.  If you build it, they will come!
Looks very pretty and as easy to use as ever.  You guys are brilliant.

Rupert
http://www.fatgirlinohio.org
http://www.crowdabout.us/fatgirlinohio/myshow/