That's a great opportunity for someone who wants to help poverty out.
I think vlogging is something you don't have to come into the office
for either. If I didn't have a full time firefighting career in NYC,
had FCP 5 skills, and perhaps a journalism course somewhere I would
give it a try. I have a BFA in Painting & Drawing that I paid for
myself in 5 years of college. Paid in full by doing three years in the
US  Army. For someone with college bills, rent, and a normal life
though, I think it would take some good back up from mom & pop, doing
anything in the arts.

Francisco