Thanks, Amu
I'll have more of a browse when I get time
Good luck.

Rupert
http://www.fatgirlinohio.org
http://www.crowdabout.us/fatgirlinohio/myshow/

On 22 Mar 2007, at 12:50, amumuaam wrote:

Hi again
 > Are you connected with them?
Yep I am.

 >I love a bit of friendly spamming from people announcing useful
 >services, as long as they're genuinely seeking feedback and
 >interaction.

Nice to hear that, cause that's exactly what we're looking for. We can
achieve our goal only in respecting and implementing the users
thoughts an wishes.

 >What do you think a Clipser Dollar TM will be worth when Clipser is
 >bought?

Well. Honest answer: We don't know exactly. It all depends on how
successfull Clipser will be and how much traffic the community
produces. If I look at some clips elsewhere in the internet with more
than 50k,100k,500k,... views, the 1,8k Clipser Dollars you mentioned
are not really much.

 >Are there any cool social aspects to the site that compensate for the
 >spiritual pain and loneliness of not becoming very rich?

There are all the cool aspects you also find on other clip sharing
platforms. But we got the special ClipserDollar bonus - which offers
all the VBloggers at least a chance to get a piece of the still
growing clipmarket-cake.

 >Do you think people will actually believe that they'll get any real
 >money out of it in the end (most VCs don't even believe this, in my
 >experience!) - and if they don't, what's in it for them?

Yep I do.

 > I get a "file not found" error from my browser(IE and also Firefox)
 > when I enter clipser.com. Any suggestions as to what I am doing
 > wrong or is site down already? Thanks, Ed.

Try http://www.clipser.com
There was no Downtime.

regards, amu