Hello,

Some of you might know (of) me already, but for those of you who
don't, I am a researcher in Media & Film at the University of Sussex,
UK, and am currently writing my thesis on Videoblogging.

Part of my study is conducting interviews with videobloggers, and I am
currently looking for volunteers. I'd be really grateful if you would
spare a little of your time to tell me about your site. If you agree
to help, I'll mail you a few questions off list. Your answers can be
as long or short as you like. You could really help me by spending as
little as 10 minutes telling me about your experiences. In anything I
use from what you say, I will make sure that no clues are given to
your identity.

I hope you will help. Sorry to have wasted your time if you're not interested.

Many thanks

Trine B Berry

Doctoral Candidate
Department of Media & Film