If anyone out there has an invite, I'd love one!

I've been following invite-leads around for weeks, getting there just
a moment too late, or being promised invites that never came. It's
kind of weird how hard this has gotten.....

I would REALLY love for something to work out and for me to be able
to get hooked up --- maybe that's you?

thanks,
Jen

Jen Simmons