Hi, I am getting ready to buy a camcorder for use in creating good
quality videos to post on sites such as youtube.  Here are some of the
conditions I have for its use, based on these can anyone suggest spec
in a camcorder to buy, I am not looking for specific models or brands,
just specs to look for;  This camcorder is to be a step up from using
a webcam in producing vids.

         .Indoor use only
         .video to be loaded into PC for editing.
         .external mic to be used.
         .Image quality must be good but HD is not required.
         .Only need up to 30 min of record time.
         .Lights will be used on set to illuminate subject.
         .It will be tripod mounted, not hand held.
         .Still images not needed.
         .video will be covereted to WAV files.
         .Once set, there will be few changes in lens, focus, etc.
         .Be digital
         .And of course, as in expensive as possible.
         .zoom will not be used.
         .I don't need to view image on camera during or after shot.

     OK, thanks for your time and I appreicate any suggestions on spec
to look for or avoid.  Ed.