I put some files up -

   - video - interview with McDonalds pianist / composer Andrew Shapiro
   - Adam Quirk plays journalist
   - ECU's of fruit being cut up
   - audio interview with Andrew Shapiro
   - some of Andrew's music

I've a place for this interview to play that will get some eyes.

C'mon - come play 'Production Company' with people you respect.

Better than chess.

Jan

P.S. I stole the VBW logo from Verdi I think :)

--
The Faux Press - better than real
http://fauxpress.blogspot.com