Hi Jan,

Thanks for the feedback. We've been putting a lot of time into
making sure Mefeedia grabs tags from as many possible options that
people have available to them for tagging a video post.

I'm looking forward to watching all of the great videos that will be
coming out of videoblogging week 2007!

-Frank

Frank Sinton
CEO, Mefeedia
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.mefeedia.com - 2,219,533 episodes from 22,818 video feeds
across 13,565 websites
Our blog: http://mefeedia.com/blog

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Devlon Duthie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Thanks Jan, that's a better way of what I was trying to say.  Use
all
> the main tagging services you can handle, not just one.
>
> I think we've fixed up the blogger->mf formatting, please let
me/us know
> if you see something that looks goofy.
>
> The new changes related to tagging involve parsing the
description,
> content and content:encoded of the rss item/post for rel="tag"
(this
> should be in everyone's workflow imho) as well as adding keywords
from
> media:keywords, media:category and itunes:keywords.
>
> I was pretty surprised how many people don't tag their clips.
>
> (...sorry sull, it's a very bad, bad morning...mea culpa?)
>
> --
> Devlon
>

> Jan McLaughlin wrote:
> > Let's use all the tagging services (Blip, Mefeedia, Delicious,
Technorati)
> > and see which keeps track best.
> >
> > Take half a dozen vloggers who post every day of VBW and first
thing 4/8 run
> > 'em through the test mill with screenshots of the results
> >
> > Mefeedia's gonna have to do something outstanding to have me
drag them back
> > into my burgeoning workflow.
> >
> > It kinda lost me when the formatting from Blogger --> Mefeedia
stopped
> > translating well. I couldn't bear to look at the destruction the
cross-post
> > wrought.
> >
> > Do Mefeedia and Technorati read / recognize Blip's tags?
> >
> > Jan
> >
> > On 3/25/07, Devlon Duthie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hey sull,
> >>
> >> That wasn't my point, and (that time) I wasn't even touting
Mefeedia.