Thanks to everybody who replied to my request for volunteers to trial
the beta of ooVoo's video application.

We've been so overwhelmed with responses that we've decided to open
up our trial program to anyone who's interested. This way we hope to
avoid disappointing those people who didn't make the final cut.

You're welcome to download the application from
www.oovoo.com/download/ or we'll ship you a CD if you contact me via
email.

Once you've tried ooVoo please let us know what you think. We'd
love to get your feedback.

Simon