Ninja shminja!

I came fourth for "best commentary" in the YouTube Awards and now, as an
acnoweldged expert in the field of commentating, will be replacing Joe
Thisemann in the Monday Night Football booth.

Take that, pyjama-wearing first-placers!

The phone, so far, has not been ringingff the hook, so presumably the media
have gone "stealth".

I also filed a VON report (austensibly for The Daily Reel's new-ish podcast)
the (not that) long version of which features Bubbe from Feed Me Bubbe and
me spouting some sexist shite about "booth babes".   And Chris Brogan's Best
Start Up Idea Ever.  Considering I have been a bit cheeky about
videobloggers on this list in the past, I met a lot of nice videobloggers...

http://blip.tv/file/177366

Cheers

Mark Day
http://markdaycomedy.blip.tv