Hi everyone:

With President Bush threatening to veto both bills coming out of the
House & Senate providing funding for the War In Iraq but with the
condition that we start pulling out by March 2008, do you think we
should all continuously email the President until he gets the message
that can he can no longer get his own way like the spoiled brat he's
been for the last seven years?

I say we do.

I say we post our videos on someplace like YouTube or LiveVideo and
send the President the links to them.

This way, he can't help but to read our blogs like he does the ones from Iraq.

Thoughts?

Cheers :D

--
Pat Cook