Hi everyone:

On 28 Mar 2007 18:37:37 -0700, humancloner1997 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am getting two, sometimes three, copies of postings to this group.
>
> At first, I thought that I might have posted my own message twice.
> However, then I noticed I got three identical messages from Bill
> Cammack's posting about "personas".

Are you sure you aren't subscribed to BOTH the Yahoo! Groups AND the
Google Groups addresses?

The above scenario you described seems pretty indicative of that.

> I've just changed my manner of getting postings from this group
> to "daily digest".

I'd suggest unsubscribing from the Google Groups side since that's
about 99.9% spam infested anyway.  Then see where that takes ya.

> It seems to me that one can spend one's life on "the list" and/or one
> can simply keep an eye on the list and have a life outside of it :-)

That's why we all have cams.  :D

--
Pat Cook
Denver, Colorado