I'm forwarding this to you guys, a new videoblogging startup called
Viddyou...

Harold

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ryan bailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Apr 3, 2007 12:44 AM
Subject: Viddyou//something that happened
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Hey Harold!

Actually my dad's name is "Harald" (goofy spelling) but that's not why I'm
sending you this email.  Looking at what you've written about in the past I
thought you might be interested in hearing about a new video blogging
startup called Viddyou. We're a (totally self-funded) small company, created
and run by two young guys who wanted to build a better site specifically for
the vlogging community, and we just launched today!

I've included our press release below, and here's our writeup on TechCrunch
for a little more background:
http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/04/02/viddyou-launches-blogger-for-vloggers/

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks!
:: r y a n ::

*Signature.* *:: r y a n ::*
[ ryan.bailey ]
Co-Founder+Creative Director

*Vidd**you **LLC*
*email.* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*mobile.* +1 925.997.7955
*web.* www.viddyou.com

*FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE*
Contact: Aaron Wadler
Phone: (925) 216-2464
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*BLOGGING: THE NEXT GENERATION*

*Viddyou introduces new video blogging service*

*San Ramon, Calif., April 2, 2007* – Viddyou LLC, an interactive media and
communications company founded in 2006, announced today the launch of its
new service providing users a free online video blogging platform at
www.viddyou.com. In conjunction with Video Blogging Week 2007, Viddyou
debuts their new website to worldwide audiences and enables users to publish
and view personal blogs via web cameras, mobile devices and digital cameras.

Amidst the ever-growing popularity of online video sharing sites, including
YouTube and Dailymotion and online communities, such as MySpace and
LiveJournal, Viddyou combines both worlds by providing a more personal and
user-friendly platform for people to share their every-day experiences with
the world.

"Viddyou offers the opportunity to take the online interaction experience to
a new and more personal level," said Aaron Wadler, 23, CEO and Co-Founder of
Viddyou. "Developed in only six months, Viddyou.com
<http://viddyou.com/>has already received an overwhelming response
both locally and
internationally. When users discover the flexibility and ease of use of our
platform, I am confident video blogging will quickly become an even more
popular trend for individuals and companies alike."

Viddyou users register for an account and can create a personal network of
video blogs ("vidds") centered around real-world friends and similar
interests. After completing a quick registration process, users can post
their own vidds as well as watch and reply to those of their friends.
In addition, video blog sharing on Viddyou is not limited to
www.Viddyou.com<http://www.viddyou.com/>.
Through its video embedding feature, users can watch videos, both personal
and public ones, across the Internet on other Web sites. Users can upload
video blogs into MySpace profiles or personal Web pages.
For more information on Viddyou, please visit
www.Viddyou.com<http://www.viddyou.com/>or feel free to contact Aaron
Wadler at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Founded in October 2006, Viddyou LLC is an interactive media and
communications company providing a free online video blogging platform on **
www.viddyou.com* <http://www.viddyou.com/>*. Users can publish and view
personal blogs through web cameras, mobile devices and digital cameras all
in an innovative and user-friendly community.*
* *

*###*

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional