http://hotzone.yahoo.com/b/hotzone/blogs28294

 That Yahoo Article is totally bias against journalists who try to persuade
public opinion.  In my opinion all journalists have a BIAS no matter who or
what is writing it.
All humans have a specific view to the world that can never be veiled unless
useful information is omitted therefore preventing democracy.
In Europe people freely express their opinions in Newspapers, they're often
called Commentators and not Journalists.
In the US we have this idea of objectivity which sounds nice but in the name
of objectivity a lot of useful information gets "NEWSpoken" (See George
Orwell) to us in a top down dummbed down manner.

I can name some very old school activists that published news in order to
persuade public opinion towards a specific ideology namely some of the
founding fathers such as
Alexander Hamilton
James Madison and
John Jay

These guys wrote old school blogs called, The Federalist Papers.

http://www.foundingfathers.info/federalistpapers/

Would the anti-journo-activists call the founding fathers activists for
federalism? Or would they call them hero's for expounding the truth to its
citizens.

Today we have adopted these federalist principles and major constitutional
amendments and laws use ideas from these three authors discussed for the
first time in these now famous documents.

What has the world come to when journalism is more cynical than it is
activist?

Best,
Zulma

Zulma Aguiar