Saunders sounds too bureaucratic; Sites unforgiving putting him on the
spot. Josh Wolf doesn't have to make a choice right there and then.
Josh Wolf is identified with anarchists , some with violent
reputations, and the US Government is not going to have it. Perhaps
he will continue his coverage of different anarchist groups in
the future- the full variety of thought in that movement. I'm not here
to write off the anarchists.

As bloggers it's really easy to color the truth unintentionally. I
think though if you're "objective and neutral", you can get the
research you need to make a case.

Francisco
franciscodaum.com