I had such big plans!  But alas making this one video took nearly the
week.

It's the blog for the documentary I'm making about copyright called
Basement Tapes - I've created a site called Open Source Cinema where
I'm asking people to remix stuff that I've shot and submit their own.
 I started building people's submissions into this cut:

http://www.opensourcecinema.org/blog/

Still working on the interface of how to make the site more open for
collaboration - any suggestions welcome!

Been watching lots of people's vids when I can - pretty cool to see
the explosion of creativity - remember a couple of years ago you could
actually watch them all!

Cheers,
Brett