well assuming your publishing process doesnt have a built in process
to create a feed for you. you can always use a separate tool to create
one.

The idea would be to use such a tool to update your rss feed xml file
and then upload that new file to your web site.  When people request
your feed they'll get that new version (assuming you've been updating
it) which would have all the new episodes listed.

There a several tools to do that.  A quick google search pointed me at:
http://www.rss-info.com/en_rsseditor.html

The downside is you have to manually update the RSS file each time you
add a new episode to your website.  Not a big deal really I guess, but
a big advantage to some of the blogging / content management tools out
there is that they do that for you.

- Dave

--
http://www.DavidMeade.com