Welcome Geoff!

I've seen some of your vlogweek videos.  Great stuff.  I love that
you caught your neighbours through the keyhole.  What I want to know
is, how many hours of footage did you have to shoot through your
keyhole before you caught that moment ;)

you might want to run your feed through feedburner.com.  or not.  but
feedburner can give you a bunch of extra fun tools for your feed.

Rupert
http://www.twitter.com/ruperthowe/
http://twittervlog.blogspot.com/
http://feeds.feedburner.com/twittervlog/