Hi everyone. I've been around the group for a while, lurking, posting
every once in a long time. I set up a videoblog a few months back but
couldn't get the technology right so i went back to the drawing board
- this time with Shane and Roxanne (www.barefeetstudios.com and
www.beachwalks.tv) at my side. They've done a really wonderful job for
us. (Thanks guys!)

Now, we've gone live (www.SexWithDevon.tv - fyi - there's some
explicit content) and posting on this list is
like a Southern belle coming of age and having her "coming out"
debutante ball - it just has to be done.

My girlfriend and i (she's usually behind the camera) do a weekly show
- although we posted a bunch of videos right away so there are a few
shows already up.

Honestly, most of the technology conversations on here are pretty well
above my head. My real passion and interest is in behavioral
technologies, evolution, and how the nervous system functions. Which
is how i got into talking about sex. Whenever i did
lecture-performances at colleges on "co-creating reality" or "quantum
hypnosis" or "exquisite decisions" i'd get like 12 people in the room.
But sure enough, when i titled it, "The Best Head Ever" i'd get a
packed room with hundreds of horny kids.

Anyway, there's no official introduction to the videoblogging group on
the site, but having these thesis-long digests in my inbox every day
for something like two years has been the driving force for me to get
up a videoblog of my own and participate in the conversation and the
redefinition of media.

Thanks for the inspiration.
And thanks to Mike Meiser who's been telling me to get involved for years.

Cheers to you all,

Devon

p.s. I'm new to this medium in every way. I feel like a pubescent
teenager and I have no idea what format the show will ultimately take.
All i know is that i love doing this and i want to do it more. So,
please, any and all feedback is welcomed. And if you have a link you
think i should put on my blogroll, please send it my way. Best to you all.