Daryl

Just checking in for a second and no chance to test, but see:

http://tinyurl.com/2nqbj3
Which is the Flash 8 Documentation file:
Using Flash > Publishing > Publishing Flash documents > Specifying
publish settings for QuickTime videos

Particularly this paragraph:

Select Streaming Sound to have Flash export all the streaming audio
in the Flash SWF file to a QuickTime sound track, recompressing the
audio using the standard QuickTime audio settings. To change these
options, click Audio Settings; for more information, see your
QuickTime documentation.

Hope this helps

Rupert
http://twittervlog.blogspot.com/