I think those of us that can have to. I'm looking at an equipment page
that is recommending Aiptek camcorders. They are the only
camera/camcorder listed.

http://mitvwiki.org/Video_Equipment

Ewww. I love cheap cameras/camcorders but this is like asking a wine
collector to suck down on Night Train.

For those across the ocean, Night Train and Mad Dog 20/20 are the
absolutely cheapest & worse wines that can be purchased in the U.S.
There would be better suited to used as lighter fluid than human
consumption.

Anyway, there are limits!

Laundry or the higher purpose? Taxes or writing a proper essay on
camera/camcorder buying.

Yeah, I know. I'll sign up to the wiki.

Trying not to heave,

Gena