No!  We mustn't let it die! :)

Speaking of "What is a videoblog?", Eric Rice twittered about some
great little vlogs he'd seen on Youtube.

Started with a video called "Why Do You Tube?*

The guy I'm linking to here has been totally turned on by the
experience, just like so many of us have - and I realised how often I
used to see psyched-up to-camera pieces from people in this group
about why videoblogging is cool, and how rarely I see those now that
it's become so familiar to so many of us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPl6QeK87sM

Rupert

* I'm always slightly annoyed when these popular YT videos/series/
memes have such branded titles - it's like someone replacing the word
coffee with Starbucks (i like Starbucks coffee, but you know what I
mean) - and sometimes they are little more than a mashup of a lot of
people saying things like "I am YouTube" with reverence... IT'S A
BRAND, NOT A VERB!  but actually this guy explains that it's an easy
shortcut to describe what he's doing ( and think how hard we find it
to define videoblogging).  It has so far produced 395 video
Yeah.  Why *don't* I Tube??