Hey Scott. I don't think being a little color blind
should effect your camera to much. Are you referring
to a lack of picking out the right colors to wear for
the shoot? Best of luck!
JCH
http://www.jchtv.com/

--- Scott McNulty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I joined this group awhile ago, and I don't often
> come out of lurker
> mode, but I thought I would share my newish (kinda)
> videoblog with
> everyone.  I didn't want to email everyone until I
> was sure we would
> keep it up, but since I just posted our 18th
> episode, I think it is
> safe to say we are going to keep doing it:
>
> http://www.forkyou.tv
>
> It is a cooking show that plays on that age old
> formula of pairing an
> idiot (that would be me) with a knowledgeable person
> (Marisa) to
> create informative and, we hope, entertaining shows.
>
> Let me know what you all think.
>
> Oh, and I know the color isn't all that great.
> Sadly, I am partially
> color blind and I just can't seem to get the colors
> to match.
>
> Thanks,
> Scott
>
> --
> Scott McNulty
> I blog:
> http://blog.blankbaby.com
> http://www.forkyou.tv
> http://www.tuaw.com

Jimmy CraicHead TVVideo Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Cocktails and other good
Craic!http://www.jchtv.com/