This was actually the first time I had met another videoblogger/video
podcaster - although Josh Leo once emailed me to say he'd spotted me
on the street in Cambridge.

Thanks Rupert, I owe you a beer next time. CTK is not really in the
insta-vloggging camp, with mobiles phones that shoot, edit and zap off
a clip to every which website, but I was struck by the common ground
in our chat.

Waz from Crash Test Kitchen