Mark - I'm looking for his details for you now- if I can find them I
will let you know, last I heard he was working with these guys:
http://www.hostcast.com/website/index.htm

In the meantime this raises an interesting question. I attended tho 06
vloggercon and I was impressed with the ability to comment within a
video. I am currently in the process of developing a service to serve
video, but we scrapped the plans to implement this feature as we felt
the screen size was too limiting, and most vloggers use the video in
conjunction with a blogging tool such as word press - making the video
commenting sort of redundant.

The pros of having commenting within the context of the video is that
the video would be able to accept comments no matter where it was
embedded, and the comments would always be with it...

thoughts?

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "mark_raheja" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>