I'd sorta kinda agree, Steve. Youtube isn't a blog. Yes, it has comments and
an RSS feed. But youtube, in and of itself, isn't a blog. Just like a
MySpace account isn't a blog (though you can use it for that), or
blip.tvisn't a blog (though, again, it does have that "show" option).

It's a gray area. Here's what I'd say: Youtube is a great place to store
video - and you can dump those videos onto a blog. So I'd say that using
YouTube to store videos for your vlog is valid (just like using blip is
valid).

If the definition is "video on a blog" - I think "blog" is generally
recognized as a certain thing (blogger, wordpress, etc). And youtube isn't
one.

Does that make sense?

--
David King