> Hi, Roxanne -- We're working on the issues that Todd has addressed.
>  Please see Marshall's comments on Todd's blog:
>  http://www.geeknewscentral.com/archives/007003.html
> We'll keep
>  everyone posted on the developments underway to address the issues and
>  concerns of the podcasting and vlogging communities.

There's a good conversation over at Todd's blog:
http://www.geeknewscentral.com/archives/007003.html
I see Marshall from Splashcast basically said they would get on it.

As Todd said:
"Like I said I have no issue with my show being listed in the
directory, just get the RSS feeds pointed at my Feed and remove
references to the hijacked feeds."

Mike from Blip wrote a good best practices with the help of the Video
Vertigo group:
http://videovertigo.org/information/aggregation/
Give a clear linkback to the video permalink... and don't hijack the RSS feed.

Jay

--
Here I am....
http://jaydedman.com