Maybe we could get the guy to do a piece on video blogging. Then we
can site it as a 'reliable source' and get it in the Wikipedia.

The pigs on the Talk Radio are just unbelievable.

I'm sorry you had to go through that.

I too have had to moderate our videoblog.

After my ex-wife and I split up, there were some nasty things posted
on our various websites. So we started moderating. It's a bummer, but
I leave anything that is non-spam and non-malicious.

Cheers,

Ron Watson

On the Web:
http://pawsitivevybe.com