New Yorker's are tough as hell and that driveway has nothing on San Francisco.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

-----Original Message-----
From: "T Shey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 19:06:57
To:videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Pixelodeon attendees

Ah, but then you'll have to walk up that HUGE driveway -- which is
 better described as a mountain road. :)

 On 5/3/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED]: <mailto:tim%40frenchmaidtv.com> com <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]: <mailto:tim%40frenchmaidtv.com> com> wrote:
 > Hey T,
 >
 > I was driving by AFI last night and I saw a bus - the Hollywood Dash -
 > dropping people at the corner of Western and Franklin which is where AFI is
 > and the sign on the bus said "25 Cents"
 >
 > So there is public transportation to AFI.
 >
 > Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

 Tim Shey
 http://shey.: <http://shey.net/> net/

 Check out the Next New Networks!
 http://nextnewnetwo: <http://nextnewnetworks.com/networks.html>