Hi Jay,

Is there a schedule for the Festival? I don't see any times for that
weekend.... it would help in figuring out the logistics.

I will see what the Mefeedia team can do to help - the festival is
only about 15 minutes from our "headquarters" in Burbank, so any
logistics, etc. that need to be figured out, we can help.

On places to stay, north of Sunset and west of Western is the best
bet. Also, little trivia fact: the "late night diner scene" in
Swingers (Mikey is all growns up) was filmed at The Best Western
Hollywood Hills Hotel that is close by AFI. Not a bad place, but very
close to the highway.

-Frank

Frank Sinton
CEO, Mefeedia