so I've been checkin out some experimental stuff at Tribeca Film
Festival this year and I wanted to pass along 2 films that have been
talked a lot about:

"Why didn't anybody tell me it would become this bad in Afghanistan"
--
"Enfant terrible Dutch filmmaker Frisch stars as the protagonist of a
feature film shot entirely through a cell phone. Virtually without
dialogue, the long extended sequences of a war veteran's observations
of the world around him, colored by his traumatic experiences in
Afghanistan, bleed into beautiful shots of abstraction."
--
http://www.tribecafilmfestival.org/tixSYS/2007/filmguide/director-detail.php?PageNumber=2&AlphaRange=FF&Category=ALL&FilterVenue=ALL&Day=&Month=&Year=&Genre=ALL&FestProgram=&ShowShorts=&ShowPast=Y
--------

Brian Gonzalez