Just a quick note to let you know that from 1-2pm CST we will be having a
Flash Meeting discussing PodCamp San Antonio. We're only 2 weeks away from
Texas' First PodCamp and we're working on the last minute planning.

  http://flashmeeting.open.ac.uk/fm/e8f9e4-8279

Stop in to chat or to find out everything you wanted to know about PCSA from
the Organizers.

So far we've got Patsy Robles of the 411Show who will be representing
vloggers.  It sure would be great to have a few more vloggers representing
the video blogging medium.  Any takers?  We'd love to have you share your
passion for video blogging in Sunny San Antonio!

Cheers,
Jennifer Navarrete
--
PodCamp San Antonio