I agree, its a hard event to encapsulate.  Sooo much was going on at
the fairegrounds.

We tried hard to stick with an over-arching theme of alternative
energy and reuseability (since that is what we focus on on KnowHow):

<http://www.weknowhow.tv/2007/05/23/maker-faire/>

...and, of course, a little bit of Bre Pettis who shows you how to
make a Make Podcast:)

I know there were a bunch of folks out there shooting video for the
Internets!  I'm looking forward to seeing everyones interpretation of
the event.

It's like Roshomon, but without the death.

Schlomo
http://schlomolog.blogspot.com
http://weknowhow.tv
http://winkshow.com