>  Is there someway of finding out without actually coming to California
>  again for the weekend, who is on show and if I can watch on line
>  somewhere?

yeah...None of my videos were chosen either.
as Bill said, if your video was playing....you would know about it
because a curator would have contacted you. Just to be clear,
Pixelodeon was not a voting contest.
we chose different curators who then created their screenings based on a theme.
The goal is not to show "the best"...but to show the varied kinds of
content people are making.

The wiki was a place that the community could suggest videos to screen
since no one can know everything that exists online. We're now
planning on playing many of these videos in the DIY Theater. So please
keep adding:
http://pixelodeon.pbwiki.com/submit%20videos

after the festival, we're figuring out the best way to list/present
the videos we screen.
its really just a matter of figuring out the most respectful way to
promote people's videos.

come on Paul....do you really need a reason to come to LA?

Jay

--
Here I am....
http://jaydedman.com