Really?

Having your stuff shown at Pixelodeon is not nearly as entertaining as
hanging out with all these Vlogger types.  You know that, Paul!  I've seen
you have a good time with these peeps!!

I wish I could go just to meet David Howell face to face!  That would
warrant the price of admission for me.

I just wish I could go, but my cousin is getting married that weekend and I
have to drink Mint Julips in North Carolina instead. (and hopefully meet
Chris Daniel while I'm there!)

Paul, you were born to get yerself to Hollywood!

Schlomo
http://schlomolog.blogspot.com
http://weknowhow.tv
http://winkshow.com