This is a great discussion although some of you can type wa-a-a-y
better than I can which is why I use bullets and brevity. Please allow
me to digest some of this, and Lisa and I will figure out how to
condense it down.

Keep it coming!  I hope we can basically get something out the door,
then let the marketplace chew on it, and then rest knowing we've done
what we can. As stated, we have no enforcement powers but we haven't
made it easy to have influence. That is my goal with this document.

I will take with me on the plane to work on, so please keep the comments coming!

Aloha,  Rox