I havent had time to read the details properly but apparently Apple
have released a preview version of Safari 3 and its also available for
windows!

They have also gone back on the much criticised decision to block 3rd
party app development for the iPhone, but Im not sure what this
actually means in practice as it sounds like all they are allowing is
browser based apps, which Im sure people assumed would work on the
iPhone anyway. Havent heard anything new about flash for iphone, but
maybe I just havent loked in the right place.

Anyway I'll go and do some more research and post back with any
additional info aboutt these developments that may be relevant to
vloggers.

Cheers

Steve Elbows