--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com <videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>, "Jay
dedman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/538323076/
> here you can see some of the nutty Youtubers who showed up to
> Pixelodeon saturday.
> after their screening, they were talking of getting several million
> viewers for their videos.
> it's nuts.

Before anyone chokes on their milk and cookies, it's probably worth pointing
out that several-million viewers tends to be a one (or, if you're lucky)
two-time thing - but yes, you're looking at people who enjoy a baseline
five-figure viewership per video.

At Pixelodeon, Robert Boyle curated a very solid play-list reflecting the
vibrant, conversational dynamics in YouTube, including the possibilities for
pranksterism, and without shying away from the storm-clouds of negativity
that can swirl around the shores of YT.  I believe a links list will be
online shortly.  Worth checking out.

Cheers,

Mark Day
http://www.youtube.com/markdaycomedy