Wow, I simply try to be considerate and mention that *NBC* is a major
network, and I get flack for it. How the heck should I know that
you're familiar with our network call signs? I've only lived in the
States.

(Paul, I didn't mention that Universal is big, I mentioned that NBC
was a network out here. Seriously, other than the BBC, I don't know
any the other networks in England. Also, Sony doesn't own Universal.)